Beastbox Preamp Revision Legacy Specs vs. Current Build

Закрыто
Аватара пользователя
Sledgehammer
Сообщения: 4
Зарегистрирован: 04 сен 2026, 02:21

Beastbox Preamp Revision Legacy Specs vs. Current Build

Сообщение Sledgehammer »

Hey Vasili,

I keep seeing 2 or 3 different iterations of the Beastbox Preamp popping up on the used market. The product site has all the specs covered for the current revision, but there’s virtually no detailed documentation on the legacy builds.

I’m really curious about the structural evolution of the circuit and how the overall topology shifted from build to build. I haven’t popped the hood on any of the early units yet, so I figured I’d reach out directly:

1. Schematic & Power Rails: Were there any major board layout revisions, changes to the internal high-voltage/bipolar rail regulation, or swapped component specs (op-amp choices, DC-blocking/coupling caps)?

2. Frequency Shaping & Gain Staging: Did you tweak the filtering in the overdrive and EQ stages (low-end roll-off, presence control, or density in the low-mids)?

3. I/O & Hardware: Any notable differences in switching topology, jack configurations, or nominal output levels between revisions?

Appreciate it if you could drop some technical insight on this!

Best regards,
Sledge
The Best or Nothing
Закрыто